BREAKFAST ON THE COVERED BRIDGE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the Price of Admission?
A. Advanced sale: Adults $8.00 Kids 10 and under $5.00.
Day of Breakfast walk up price: Adults $9.00 kids 10 and under $6.00.
2. Are tickets refundable?
3. Is there a discount for Children?
A. Yes advanced sale Kids 10 and under $5. Day of Breakfast walk up price kids 10 and under $6.
4. Can I purchase extra tickets on-site?
5. Can tickets be purchased in advance?
A. Yes, contact the Strongsville City Club. Click Here
6. What if it rains?
A. The Breakfast is located on the covered bridge and will go on rain or shine.
7. Is there a discount available?
A. Advanced tickets are for adults and children are $1 less than walk-up tickets.
8. Can you make reservations?
A. No. We do not take reservations.
9. What should I wear?
A. This is an outside casual event. Dress accordingly.
10. Where is the Breakfast on the Covered Bridge located?
A. The Breakfast is provided at the Walter F. Ehrnfelt Covered Bridge in the Mill Stream Run Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks in Strongsville. The bridge is located at the corner of Whitney Road and Valley Parkway.
11. How do I get to the Breakfast on the Covered Bridge?
A. Click here for directions.
12. Where is there parking?
A. FREE Parking with Shuttle Bus from RTA Park-N-Ride. Click here for directions.
FREE Shuttle Bus to Covered Bridge and back.
No Parking at the Metroparks Garage or in the Metroparks
13. How much is parking?
A. Parking is Free.
14. Does the event have special needs access?
A. The shuttle buses have wheelchair access and we have served many special needs attendees over the years. Many people drop off special needs attendees at the bridge and then take their cars to the Park-N-Ride. The ground is relatively flat and there are no stairs.
15. Are pets allowed?
16. What are the times of the Breakfast on the Covered Bridge?
A. For your convenience, there are 3 time slots for breakfast:
First Seating: 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Second Seating: 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Third Seating: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
17. What is the menu for the Breakfast on the Covered Bridge?
A. Ham, Bacon and Sausage
Scrambled Eggs, Hash Brown Potatoes
Variety of Danish
Milk, Orange Juice, Water and Coffee
18. Are special orders available?
A. No. Making breakfast for so many does not allow us to create special orders for anything.
19. Is there alcohol available for purchase?
20. Who puts on Breakfast on the Covered Bridge?
A. The Breakfast on the Covered Bridge is put on by the Strongsville City Club to promote the community and raise funds to "cultivate and promote mutual and civic interests". Click Here to see our projects.
21. Who benefits from the Breakfast on the Covered Bridge?
A. Proceeds from the Breakfast on the Covered Bridge are used by the Strongsville City Club to help fund projects to "cultivate and promote mutual and civic interests."
22. Who should I Thank for showing us a great time?
A. The Annual Strongsville Breakfast on the Covered Bridge is brought to you by the Strongsville City Club. Associate sponsors are identified by the banners posted throughout the venue. Please visit and shop at our sponsors, as without their support, we would not have this great event or be able to support our charities and civic events.