FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the Price of Admission?
A. Donation of $3.00. FREE Admission on Saturday 12:00 to 3:00.
2. Are tickets refundable?
A. No. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Is there a discount for Children?
A. Children 10 and under are admitted FREE. All others must pay for admission.
4. Can I purchase extra tickets on-site?
A. Yes, you are able to purchase additional tickets on site.
5. Is there a charge for the Entertainment?
A. No, the Entertainment is included with Admission.
6. Can tickets be purchased in advance?
A. Yes. Tickets are available from Strongsville City Club members. Click Here to contact us.
7. What if it rains?
A. The 33rd Annual Strongsville Rib Burnoff will take place rain or shine!
In the event of rain, patrons can flee from Mother Nature and eat ribs under our Food Tents.
8. Is there a discount available?
A. During the weeks before the festival, Discount Coupons will appear in several different print publications, so keep your eyes peeled. Active Military FREE with proper credentials.
9. Is re-entry to the event allowed?
A. Yes. Ask for a stamp at the gate for re-entry.
10. Where is the Strongsville Rib Burnoff located?
A. Strongsville Rib Burnoff is held on the Strongsville Commons located at the corner of State Route 82, Royalton Road and State Route 42, Pearl Road.
11. How do I get to the Strongsville Rib Burnoff?
A. The Strongsville Commons is located approximately 1 mile west of I-71 at the Royalton Road Interchange (Exit 231).
12. Where is there parking?
A. Parking is available at the Ehrnfelt Recreation Center and the Strongsville Junior High School, where free shuttle service to the commons runs nightly from 5pm - 10:30pm.
13. How much is parking?
A. Parking is FREE!
14. Is the event wheelchair-accessible?
A. All areas of the festival that are accessible to the public are designed to be wheelchair-accessible. These include the parking, ticket sales, seating, restrooms, concessions, etc.
15. Are pets allowed?
A. Registered Seeing Eye Dogs are the only animals that will be allowed admittance to the event.
16. Are umbrellas permitted?
A. Umbrellas are permitted.
17. Are ATM’s available at the event?
A. Yes. There are ATM’s located near the venue to assist patrons.
18. If I am from out of town, what hotels are available?
A. The Holiday Inn Express and the Red Roof Inn are located at the intersection of Interstate Route 71 and State Route 82.
19. What are the times of the 33rd Annual Strongsville Rib Burnoff?
A.Thursday, June 20th: 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Friday, June 21st: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 22nd: 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
20. What kind of food is available?
A. The RIBS are the main attraction but we have a wide range of alternative food and beverages available for purchase:
• Sweet Corn
• French Fries
• Kettle Corn
• Onion Rings
• Corn Dogs
• Funnel Cakes
• Cotton Candy
• Ice Cream
Click here to view the full menu.
21. Can I bring coolers, food, or beverage?
A. You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event. Absolutely no coolers, food, or beverage allowed.
22. Are food and drinks purchased with cash or tickets?
A. Food and drink purchases are made with cash.
23. Is there alcohol available for purchase?
A. Beer and Wine is available for purchase and consumed within the confines of the Strongsville Commons event area. No personal alcohol can be brought onto or consumed on the Commons. Proof of legal drinking age must be provided.
24. What groups are providing Entertainment?
A.BACKSTREET BLUES BAND
Thursday, June 20th: 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
ONE HIT WONDERS
Friday, June 21st: 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 22nd: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 22nd: 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
25. What is the cost of the Entertainment?
A. No, the Entertainment is included with Admission.
26. I am a Performer, Entertainer, or Vendor. Who do I contact about becoming a part of the Rib Burnoff?
A. You can contact our committee heads. Click Here and we will contact you.
27. In addition to the music, what activities will be at the event?
A. Kids Corner featuring Giant Slides, Bounce Houses, Climbing Structures and Mazes.
28. How will I know what time each performer will be on stage?
A. Signs are posted around the Strongsville Commons and periodic announcements are madePublic Address system.
29. Is there stuff for kids?
A. We have Kids Corner with lots of activities for children, including inflatable’s and more.
30. Are tickets needed for the Kids activities?
A. Yes. There is a Ticket Booth available in the Kids Corner to purchase tickets for your convenience.
31. Who puts on Strongsville Rib Burnoff and Why?
A. The Strongsville Rib Burnoff is put on by the Strongsville City Club to promote the community and raise funds to “cultivate and promote mutual and civic interests”. Click Here to see our Projects.
32. Who benefits from the Cook-Off?
A. Proceeds from the Strongsville Rib Burnoff are used by the Strongsville City Club to help fund projects to “cultivate and promote mutual and civic interests.”
33. Who should I Thank for showing us a great time?
A. The Annual Strongsville Rib Burnoff is brought to you by the Strongsville City Club. Associate Sponsors are identified by the banners posted throughout the venue. Please visit and shop at our Sponsors, as without their support, we would not have this great event or be able to support our charities and civic events.